A rich pet shampoo that is gentle enough to use on pets of all ages. Contains natural ingredients derived from coconut oil.
California Prop 65 Statement: This product is not on the CA Prop 65 list of toxic chemicals. This product is regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission and is not required to have ingredients listed on the label.
Choose unscented, or any of the following infusions.
- Bergamot: Antifungal, soothing
- Cedarwood: Antiseptic, circulation-stimulating. Good for skin and coat conditioning and dermatitis of all types. Has flea-repelling properties.
- Chamomile: Calming, anti-inflammatory, good for skin irritations, allergic reactions, burns.
- Eucalyptus: Antiviral, anti-inflammatory, an expectorant. Can be effective in repelling flea.
- Helichrysum: Anti-bacterial, skin regenerator
- Lavender: Antibacterial, anti-itch, nerve-calming
- Peppermint: Stimulates circulation, insect-repelling
- Sweet Orange: Calming, deodorizing, can be flea-repelling.