Show all fragrances designed by Cartier
Show all fragrances in the family Floral Aldehydic
Must de Cartier II
Women's Fragrance Designer: Cartier
Fragrance Family: Floral Aldehydic
Introduced by Cartier in 1993, MUST DE CARTIER 2 is a floral fragrance with the notes of bergamot, orange flower, peach,lily of the valley, jasmin, orchid,rose, ylang ylang. Sandal, musk, amber and vanilla are in the base notes.
- Made from the finest oil extracts from plants & flowers.
- Alcohol Free - Alcohol is the main culprit for people with allergy problems.
- Lasts longer on your skin than traditional alcohol based perfumed.
- Much longer shelf life as there is no alcohol or water to break down the perfume.
- Shipped in spill proof bottles - safe for travel.
- Please note the name brand is only used for reference - this is a recreation of the original designer fragrance.
Add a matching Custom Scented Bath or Body Product
to your order.